5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Live In A Backpackers Hostel At least Once

I couldn't immediately recollect the last time I had taken an off and travelled. It recently struck me that I hadn't taken a vacation in almost a year. This time I want to choose a backpackers hostel instead of hotels.

1. Firstly, It Is Very Cheap


You don't have to spend a fortune to stay in a hostel. Even though prices may differ for Indians and foreigners, it does not cost more than what you already spend for a dinner outside.

2. It Is The Best Place To Meet Fellow Travellers

Exploring a new place with new people, it cannot get better than this. Discuss the current affairs build a friendly relationship with fellow travellers.

3. You Make Friends From Different Places

It feels so good to see that no matter where you're from, you all have the same views about life and travelling. Sharing experiences is some kind of feel which makes you happy.

4. You Get First-Hand Local Expertise To The Place


Being alone doesn't make you happy always. Being in a group always boosts up your energy and it brings lots of confidence, you also tend to get a lot of local expertise from people around because of minded travellers. This means no being robbed or charged exuberant prices just because you are an outsider.

5. It Is Better To Travel And Explore The City Rather Than Locking Yourself In The Room


You came out to visit all the unknown lovely places that you haven't yet, so there is no point in sticking to one place. Put on your shoes and move on to make the trip a memorable one.

I couldn't immediately recollect the last time I had taken an off and travelled. It recently struck me that I hadn't taken a vacation in almost a year. This time I want to choose a backpackers hostel instead of hotels.


No comments